Important Date of the Conference:
Conference Date = 11-12 May 2024
Abstract submission Date= 30 December 2023 (No Extension)
Acceptance Notification= Immediate after Blind Peer Review
Extended Abstract submission= 20 January 2024
5-10 minutes recorded PPT presentation Date= 30 January 2024
Conference Program Announcement Date= 31 April 2024
Full Paper Deadline= 30 February 2024
Registration Fees for the conference:
General Fee for Presenters by 10 January 2024= $ 250
Registration Fee for Presenters by 30 January 2024= $ 300
Registration Fee for Presenters by 30 April 2024= $ 400
Registration Fee for Presenters after 30 April 2024= $ 500
Participation Fee for Teachers (Canada & US)= $ 100
Participation Fee for International Teachers= $ 500
Participation Fee for Students (US & Canada) $ 70
Participation Fee for International students $ 450
Participation Fee for the general public= $ 450
. All accepted papers will be published in HEC recognized and internationally indexed social science journal (conditions of the journal will be applied).
• Distinguished Speakers: Engage with renowned international experts, thought leaders, and activists who have made significant contributions to interfaith understanding and inclusiveness.
• Interactive Workshops: Participate in hands-on workshops designed to provide practical tools, skills, and insights for promoting interfaith dialogue and harmony.
• Cultural Showcases: Experience the rich tapestry of art, music, and cultural expressions that contribute to bridging religious and cultural divides.
• Youth Symposium: Witness the energy and vision of young leaders from Pakistan and Canada as they discuss and shape the future of interfaith dialogue and cooperation.
• Policy Insights: Gain valuable insights into the policies, initiatives, and strategies that have enabled religious diversity, multiculturalism, and interfaith collaboration in Pakistan and Canada.
• Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, forge new collaborations, and join a global network of advocates for interfaith harmony.
• Personal Narratives: Be inspired by personal stories of individuals who have transformed lives and communities through their commitment to interfaith understanding and inclusiveness.
• Digital Engagement Hub: Explore the opportunities and challenges of the digital age in advancing interfaith dialogue and communication.
• Ethics and Sustainability Forum: Participate in discussions on how religious values and shared ethics can drive environmental sustainability and global cooperation.
• The conference promises to be an enriching and enlightening experience, fostering a deeper appreciation for the power of interfaith harmony and inclusiveness in Pakistan, Canada, and the world at large.